Thursday, June 9, 2011

Chinese learn Bhagavatgita in Canada


If you want to enjoy the Indian culture, if you want to enjoy the Bhagavad
Gita then you must know Sanskrit. You should be able to read the original
scripture, original texts and documents to enjoy them. Today I am in a happy
position to read the Gita and Ramayana [
It gives me so much pleasure; I thought this should be communicated.
What are the results of your efforts to teach Sanskrit through the
Internet?
Over 12,000 people have downloaded Sanskrita-Pradipika. I get calls all the
time from people across the world who would like to learn Sanskrit on the
Internet.
IF  a Chinese student, Maureen Chiang, who has been learning from me for
over two years. She can now recite shlokas beautifully. Twice a week, we
connect on Skype and spend three hours on it. I have students from Germany 
two students from India, all learning Sanskrit on the Internet.
Toronto University used to have Sanskrit classes, but they were
discontinued. Do you believe there will be interest in the classes now?
I believe there will be interest, as I make Sanskrit so much easier and fun
for students; the tutorial is user friendly. We have gone to a couple of
Hindu temples here and sought help from the priests to make announcements
about the classes.
WE have to learn from this NEWS for teaching TELUGU,and implement,


No comments:

Post a Comment